Missing specifications

Post pictures of your Hyundai Ioniq 5 here
RACIONIC5

Post by RACIONIC5 »

My December 21 Premium I've gradually found missing specifications compared with what I ordered and what was on the Specifications for the model catalogue. Missing mood lighting, auto anti dazzle rear view mirror( mine hasn't even got the manual dip mirror for night driving) no 12v socket in luggage area, no pop out door handles ( makes for difficult door opening for driver or passengers when only one hand is free. The specification said tinted windows, I expected to have some semblance of screening in fact expecting courtesy glass like most new cars but 20% tint is a joke on a European car of the year. The rear screen and camera obstructed view in rain and any dirt spray is serious safety issue and is worse at night with glare as the interior mirror doesn't auto dim ar dip the spoiler said to clear the rear screen doesn't , Hyundai said use the rear view camera guess what it's not shrouded so gets the same dirt and rain. OH and now 2022 models updates get many of these issues resolved.

Randall1o1

Post by Randall1o1 »

Hi, I’ve ordered (April) a premium (hopefully delivery is November) but when I did it was the middle option at the time ahead of the SE connect. When looking now though it is the bottom of the range and I think the specs have been downgraded but I haven’t found the original list of specs to compare it to. I’m hoping mine comes with more than just a shell but I’m a little concerned it will be a lot more basic than I was originally hoping for.
RACIONIC5

Post by RACIONIC5 »

Sorry for long time responding. Hyundai UK Executive Team who work for Ashley Andrew refused to accept missing specifications and safety concerns about rear window visibility because of no wash wipe, saying aerodynamics keep the window clear, NOT things got so bad that I ended up dealing with their legal dept. The catalogue I made my order from detailed all my delivered car had missing specifications, the legal team said the get out was that the specifications were not for UK but European. The small print was not on the catalogue subsequent catalogue now have not for UK specification in small print. Poor individual couldnt win anything!!! Eventually they offered to buy back however to buy a new Ionic 5 would not be available for 8 months in fact no EVs available for 8 to 12 months so I was trapped with my ionic 5. And now in April the price I can get is 10k below what they offered. Public chargers now 80 to 99p/kw its not worth having an EV.
NazTnaZUk

Post by NazTnaZUk »

Hyundai's answer to the issue of no back wiper was a digital rear view mirror. But as far as I understand, this has magically been removed form all MY2023 specs.