Charge myHyundai

All Hyundai Ioniq 5 related discussions
HIoniq5

Post by HIoniq5 »

Has any one been able to use the card to get a cheaper charging rate on any other charger except Ionity?

I have tried it using it on one of my local charging sight, ESB energy. I used the 50 kW charger, and was invoiced for 9.462 kWh (DC) at the price of £5.98. Which, if my maths is correct, equates to 0.62p p kWh.

I charged up again at the same charger, this time using the ESB energy card and was invoiced for 21.014 kWh at he price of £9.4563. Which works out at 0.45p p kWh. This price is the same if using contactless.

If Hyundai use this sort of pricing for their new one-card EV charging service, I wont be using it.

What do you think, any information will be useful.
Thanks

daduxbury

Post by daduxbury »

Previously I had two Mitsubishi Outlanders PHEVs (2016, 2019), so I have a good collection of charging cards. I found the using ZAP maps you can find the cost immediately and even use the app for charging and invoicing.
Welsh Wizard

Post by Welsh Wizard »

There is a serious problem with the ap and Hyundai are not prepared to help and have ripped me off.

After using the app to charge I disconnected from the charger, and drove off. My session should have been terminated.

The next person to use the charging station got a full charge and I got billed for it. Hyundai refuse to reimburse me for the error, the toe rags!

BEWARE THE AP & DON,T ExPECT HELP FROM HYUNDAI THEY DON’T VALUE THEIR CUSTOMERS

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post