Is this your first electric car?

The place to discuss everything else..
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Just wondering if this will be your first electric car or not?

Colinah

Post by Colinah »

Yes. Trading up from a Jaguar E Pace. Which I will miss.
I was going to move on to another E Pace but it doesn’t excite me the way my first E Pace did.
The Ionia 5 does.
By the way I am in Wales.
garetha

Post by garetha »

Yes! I have only had it for a few days but so far I absolutely love my Ioniq 5. I haven't got a home charger yet but will do so. I have been a bit frustrated at some public chargers. I have some 50kwh rapid chargers in my village which are good, but I have failed to get a 150kw charger at a nearby Shell garage to work, or a 7kw charger at Asda. No obvious reaosn why with either. So I welcome hints and tips from anybody on these public charging :D
RobGrant

Post by RobGrant »

Hi, I'm Rob, picked up my AWD Ultimate yesterday so only had about an hour in it. The new ULEZ zone forced my hand and I traded-in my much loved but elderly iX30 and now have my first EV. Currently trying to figure out how the hell it all works as well as figure out getting a home charger installed.
BV71OUY

Post by BV71OUY »

Hi all, I’m John we took delivery of the premium 73 k, beginning of Oct, and have to say we’re impressed with it, we mostly charge at home and get into a warm car in a morning but you mention not having mastered the public chargers, we have an Asda with free 50 k chargers but you need to swipe a pay card across it first even though it’s free, also Tesco pod points you need to down load the app, check zap map lots of info there hope that helps. Only problems I’ve had , a flat tyre, couldn’t be mended, new tyres hard to come by these Michelin’s are quite a new tyre.
Billymac

Post by Billymac »

Yes,I've just ordered an Ioniq5 ultimate tech RWD in Lucid blue pearl. Hope to get it in the next 3 -6 months . I'm px my Toyota CHR as I wasn't sure what EVI wanted . I've test driven the ID4 and the EV6 but I think that the Ioniq5 blows them all out of the water,thanks for letting me join,I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences with like minded people. 😀

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post